We, at Flying Monarch understand that in today’s hyper connected globalized aviation industry, having excellent skills has become increasingly essential. Therefore, we have compiled some of the best and diligent professionals who help you build a stronger base for the aspiring aviation/ hospitality professionals for tomorrow. We are here to teach you the traditional and technical whereabouts of this profession with a innovative and modern approach to learning with a clear vision to bridge the gap between corporate & academia, with a focused mission to create more employability for students and making them ‘job’ and ‘industry’ ready.
Vision & Mission
Flying Monarch is established to provide excellent support to the young aspirants to be able to be empowered to make a positive shift to their career. Our vision is to expand and grow with the advancement of the ever challenging world by setting up fine example of impeccable education system.
1. In general, you may browse our website without providing any data or information. However, to access the classified information, you need to use the credentials provided to you as a Parent User or a staff user.
2. The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone unless specifically provided for.
3. We may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
REGISTRATION FEES (cost of the application form) once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Terms & Conditions
• This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 (1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011.
• The objective of this website is to facilitate the parents of the students of the school to make them aware about the updates of the school. The Parents are expected to log in from time to time and obtain the required information that is expected of this website.
• The user holding any account on this website shall be responsible for the confidentiality of the credentials like Login ID and Password of the website. The user also agrees that if any of the user information provided is untrue or inaccurate, we shall have the rights to deactivate the account immediately.
ICBI’s Image Scope is a 90-minutes diagnostic session with an expert Image Consultant. It helps you identify the gaps in the Image projected by you and helps you understand the possible solutions. You can then decide to avail of the services of an Image Consultant to implement the solution or you may opt to do it on your own using the free guide that you will receive as a part of the Image Scope session.
The 90-minutes Image Scope session with an expert Image Consultant shall include the following:
The 90-minutes Image Scope session will be facilitated at the nearest ICBI Center. Currently, ICBI has Centers at the following locations: Mumbai (Andheri West, Churchgate, and Thane West), New Delhi, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Jaipur, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru (Koramangala & St. Mark’s Road), Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Surat and Vadodara. If the customer resides in a city where ICBI does not have a Center, the Image Scope session shall be facilitated via SKYPE or similar tool.
Your 90-minutes Image Scope session comes with a 100% money-back guarantee (after the Image Scope session has been completed by the expert Image Consultant). If you feel that it has not added any value, you can ask for a full refund – no questions asked.
The details as given by you while making the payment will only be used by ICBI to facilitate the Image Scope service, and to occasionally send you emailers informing you of latest offers/ workshops/ trends in the Image Consulting industry.
You may cancel/ reschedule your Image Scope session, provided it is done at least 24-hours before your scheduled session date & time. This is essential since the expert Image Consultant’s time is already booked in advance for you. In case you wish to cancel/ reschedule, you may send in a request via email to email@example.com along with a brief mention of why you wish to cancel/ reschedule your 90-minutes Image Scope session.
The information contained in the Image Scope, other materials and the consultant’s opinions, are intended for educational and image enhancement purposes only, and ICBI will not be responsible, in the event of any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by the customer by his own interpretation and usage of the said information.
D-116, Makkan Builders,Fateh Nagar, Jail Road(Near Tilak Nagar Metro Station), New Delhi-18
You can scan this QR code using any QR code scanner. If you do not have one, you can download a free one from your application store.
Copyright © 2020 by airpay.